We send our instruments worldwide with international priority airmail. Most instruments are made on order. An order is generally ready for sending within 5 working days after receipt of order payment. The exact processing time depends on the number of items. For orders of multiple items, the processing time will be longer.
A tracking number will be provided for all parcels (instruments). If you order a small item such as 1 book or 1 CD it will be sent as priority airmail letter without tracking number.
- International Priority Airmail. Reliable delivery with tracking via Bpost or PostNL. Delivery times vary according to location. See below for approximate shipping times.
- Bpost, DPD, PostNL. Delivery options within Europe, including pick-up point delivery options.
- [On request] DHL Courier Global Express (3-5 days). Fast but pricy delivery option. Only available on request (email or phone us).
Shipping fees include handling and postage costs. Your package will be shipped at your own risk, but special care is taken to ensure items are well-protected.
You can calculate your shipping price at the product page by clicking on the following button and choosing the country of delivery:
The shipping rate will also calculated at the checkout using your location and total weight of your order. Enter your country/address at the checkout for it to display the correct rate. Check out multiple items together, the shipping calculator will give a combined shipping rate based on the total weight of your order. If necessary, refresh the page.
You will receive tracking information with your instrument order.
Approximate shipping times:
- Benelux: 1 - 3 working days
- Europe West & Central: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe East: 3 - 5 working days
- USA: 5 - 10 working days
- Other: 5 - 15 working days
Please note depending on your delivery location/country and postal service transit time and customs processes the delivery time may be shorter or longer. *
We accept the following payment options:
For more information visit our page Secure Payment.
Returns are accepted within 14 calendar days from arrival of the package, and in original condition and packaging. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please contact us in advance if you would like to arrange a return: email@example.com.
See our page Return and Refund Policy.
You can send us a message via the form on our website or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our instruments, the ordering proces, shipments, returns, or if you would like to request a custom order.
* We are not in control of any delays that occur as a result of shipment carriers, nor are we in control of customs charges that may occur due to individual countries customs laws and system. It is the buyer's responsibility to keep track of the status of the parcel via the online tracking system and email status updates. We cannot be held responsible for delays that occur while item(s) is/are in transit and/or going through customs. We will start an investigation to the status of the item when an unusual delay occurs and assist you in any way possible.