We send our instruments worldwide with International Airmail. Most instruments are made on order. An order is generally ready for sending within 5 working days after receipt of order payment. The exact processing time depends on the number of items. For orders of multiple items, the processing time will be longer.
Shipping fees include handling and postage costs. Your package will be shipped at your own risk, but special care is taken to ensure items are well-protected. Please note shipping times are approximate. Depending on your delivery location/country and postal service transit time and customs processes may be shorter or longer *.
International carriers available:
A tracking number will be provided for all packages! Only if you order 1 book or 1 CD it will be sent as priority airmail letter without tracking number.
- International Priority Airmail. Reliable delivery with tracking. Final delivery by your national postal office. Delivery times vary according to location. See below for approximate shipping times.
- [On request] DHL Courier Global Express (3-5 days). Fast, secure & expensive delivery option.
Estimate Shipping Rates
The shipping rate will be calculated at the checkout using your location and weight of your order. Enter your country/address at the checkout for it to display the correct rate. If necessary, refresh the page.
Check out multiple items together. The shipping calculator will give a combined shipping rate based on the total weight of your order.
You will receive tracking information with your order.
Approximate shipping times (may differ per country)
- Benelux: 1-3 working day
- Europe West & Central: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe East: 3 - 5 working days
- USA: 4 - 8 working days
- Other: 5 - 15 working days
See our Return and Refund Policy.
Returns are accepted within 14 calendar days from arrival of the package, and in original condition and packaging. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please contact us in advance to arrange returns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us via the form or send us an email to email@example.com if you have any questions regarding shipments, returns, or if you would like to request a personal quote.
* We are not in control of any delays that occur as a result of shipment carriers, nor are we in control of customs charges that may occur due to individual countries customs laws and system. It is the buyer's responsibility to keep track of the status of the parcel via the online tracking system and email status updates. We cannot be held responsible for delays that occur while item(s) is/are in transit and/or going through customs. We will start an investigation in the status of the item when an unusual delay occurs.